If you are a fan of Popchips you might want to check out the deal today at Amazon.
Today only, save 35% when you purchase select Popchips. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the Deal of the Day with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 50%.
If I did the math correctly, you can get the 24 count single serving bags for only 47¢ each after discounts! That’s a nice price on snacks shipped right to your door!