This post is sponsored. All comments and opinions are my own.
Hey, coffee lovers! Here’s a special coupon for Community Coffee products that I wanted to pass along to all of you.
Community Coffee has been a favorite of coffee fans for decades, with a variety of blends like their breakfast blend, signature blend dark roast, and more.
Download the #CommunityCoffeeCoupon below and you can get $1.50 off your choice of ground coffee or Keurig K-Cups!
Community Coffee also goes great with your favorite coffee recipes. Here’s one of my family’s favorites… Brownies with Community Coffee–Caramel Frosting!
- 1½ cups unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 (4-ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup double-strength brewed Community® coffee Dark Roast, room temperature
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons finely ground Community® coffee Dark Roast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons hot caramel topping (We used Smucker’s Hot Caramel Topping.)
- 3 tablespoons double-strength brewed Community® coffee Dark Roast, room temperature
- 3½ cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray with flour. Line pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to extend over sides of pan; spray parchment with baking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth. Whisk in granulated sugar and brown sugar until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until combined after each addition. Whisk in brewed coffee until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, ground coffee, baking powder, and salt; gradually add flour mixture to chocolate mixture, whisking until smooth. Stir in toffee bits just until combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.
- Spread Community® Coffee–Caramel Frosting over brownies. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving. Using excess parchment as handles, lift frosted brownies out of pan, and cut into squares. Garnish each with a chocolate-covered espresso bean, if desired. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add caramel topping and coffee, and beat until well combined. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
Ready to download your coupon and try one of Community Coffee’s delicious blends? You can find their coffee at your local Walmart!
Plus, readers in Florida can get additional savings in their Valpak envelopes. Be sure to check yours before you shop to get the best deal possible.