January 4, 2013
I logged into my Shopkick App today (January 4th) and it looks like we get 200 kicks for just walking into Target! Plus, there have been reports that folks are getting a FREE $2 Target Gift Card. I didn’t get the notice on my phone yet, but I am hoping If you aren’t signed up yet, now may be the time to give it a try!
We have a few new coupons and deals at Target with the new Shopkick Coupons, so I thought I would point them out to you. Hopefully there are a few that you can use!
Here are the new TARGET Shopkick Coupons.
ALL THE SHOPKICK COUPONS EXPIRE 1-11
- B20G10 FREE Kodak 4×6 inch Prints Target Coupon
- $.50/1 Target Cafe Item ($2 or more) Target Coupon
- FREE $5 Gift Card with Converse OneStar purchase of $35+ Target Coupon
- $1.50/4 Market Pantry Frozen Vegetable Items Target Coupon
- $1.50/2 Archer Farms Frozen Fruit Items Target Coupon
- $2 Off wyb SmartWater 33.8 oz AND InStyle Magazine Target Coupon
Not sure what Shopkick is all about? Shopkick is a FREE Android and iPhone app. It gives you access to exclusive deals and shopkick coupons to stores like Best Buy, Target, Macy’s & Toys ‘R Us, just to name a few. It is super simple to use and you will get a FREE $25 restaurant.com gift certificate when you sign up.
- Just click here and sign up for Shopkick.
- You will get a text message to download the app – just click and download it.
- Your Restaurant.com gift card gets dropped into your account the first time you do a ‘walk-in’ to a partner store. To do a ‘walk in’ — Just walk in on of the Shopkick partner stores and and open the app inside at the entrance and wait a few seconds – the points will get credited and so will your gift card! The gift card will appear under the “me” tab and should be instant.